miércoles, 19 de diciembre de 2018

Post 10: My experience with english



About my experience learning English at university, I think it has helped me a lot to practice and improve my English grammar and pronunciation. At school I saw and learned almost everything they teach us at FAU, but it helped me to improve and avoid losing the habit and skills I had at school.

I think that blogs are useful to learn how to write properly and use our own words to explain something. Also I think this helps us to have a pause from university and think different things than workshop or even architecture.

Outside the English class, I also got the habit of listening English in the common things that I do, for example in the TV shows or movies that I watch I like to watch them in English with subtitles, because usually that is the original language of the things I like. Now I even watch them without subtitles, because I understand a lot more now, especially if I have already watched that movie.

Sometimes happens that when I am watching for the first time a movie in English, the actors speak so badly that I can’t understand a thing. Of course most of the times they are instructed to do so, but it’s very hard for me to understand.
One thing I think I have to improve about my English is the pronunciation, even in Spanish sometimes I speak wrong! In order of improving my pronunciation I am trying to speak more in English with someone or even alone, and I am trying to convince my parents to learn more English to talk ourselves to learn more.

2 comentarios:

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...