jueves, 13 de abril de 2017

Why architecture?

When I was a child I didn’t thought much about what I wanted to do as an adult, I wanted to do things accord to what I liked in that time, for example I had a puppy and I wanted to be a veterinary.

When I was at my last year of secondary education I wanted to be an engineer just because I liked math and I was in a mathematician class, but then (only 6 months from now) I realized that I like structures and things like that, even I liked to play a game when I was a child where you have to imagine what change would you do to any house or building that is near if you could pay for anything you imagine.


When I first came here I asked myself a lot if this is the thing I want to do for a long time, maybe not for the rest of my life but surely for a very long time, and I still can't answer that question. But now that I am in this career I am happy with it, it’s the first time that I want to do almost all the work they give me (there is always something you don't like, for me it is history), obviously I am tired but I am good with the environment of the university and the things I have to do, I have a good feeling about this university and this career. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I think that all of us have thing that we don't like, for example history class is not my favourite but i feel so glad that you like the career and the university, this things make more easy the program.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hahaha the story of the puppy are the best. When I was a child I wanted to be veterinary also only because I love the cats

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...