jueves, 15 de junio de 2017

the subject I enjoyed (most of the time)

I don’t think that I enjoyed one subject above all, because sometimes in this semester I liked ones and sometimes not, but I will talk anyway about workshop. The type of classes that we have in workshop are different than the normal classes, because we have no tests, but we have projects that we make and improve in the classes where the teachers correct us but without a mark, and it helps you a lot because with that you can learn in what you are lack and what you can improve in your project.


I can´t say I love this subject because I also suffered with it, because the teachers give you too much work, and even that’s why this career is known for his exhausting work. but despite all of that, I can say I like this subject because I like the way we work in classes, with almost none normal classes where the teacher talks all the time with no participation of the students, and I also like the things we do in workshop, the projects are very interesting and they help me develop new skills that will be useful in the future, it helps me develop a new way of watching the environment needed in architecture

6 comentarios:

  1. Architecture madness. It's like is always awesome when you finish a project, but you'll never want to remember all the stress that you pass during that ahah

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love that workshop is not a tradicional subject but it is very difficult!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think the same about workshop haha, but at the end of the process there is a good feeling

    ResponderBorrar
  4. What proyect do you like more that others? I think workshop is almost the most important subject in this career. Its great that you like it.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i think something similar to you , in my workshop the teachers give us so much work that the time is not enough to do correctly

    ResponderBorrar
  6. architecture demands a lot of time, or sometimes all of it, but making effort, will give us a good future!

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...