jueves, 6 de abril de 2017

A fantastic imagination




I have chosen this image because it is from a fantastic world, and I like a lot Since I was a child, I have been very imaginative and very related to the fantasy worlds. This started in my childhood, I didn't had any brothers and very few friends, so I was used to be alone when I played anything. Also I liked to play a lot with toys, I invented a lot of stories and all of them were very fantastic, with dragons, magic, superheroes and other things like those. Besides, when I was four years old I travelled with my family to Spain, where we visited a lot of ancient castles, and it made me love the fantastic stories of the middle age, like this photo.

4 comentarios:

  1. I share with you the taste for fantastic stories, it's pretty amazing.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm an only child as well and when I was growing up, my imagination was my companion. It was kind of difficult for me to make friends so books gave me an escape to a different and better reality.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. With the things that you wrote I only can imagine the world of The Lord of the Rings, with those creatures or the magic, I also love it.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. i love the imagination is the power of the humans, because we can create anything
    thanks to our mind.

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...