jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

blog session 5

I chose this picture because it is one of my favorite sports, climbing mountains. I must say it doesn’t mean like wall climbing, it is more like trekking.
I started this hobby when I was a child (like 5 or 6 years old) and even when I went to Spain for 5 years I kept doing this with my father. In every excursion I have gone with my father, and we have lived a lot of adventures, from single trekking in one day to sleeping in the snow and the ice with 5 degrees below zero in higher mountains.

Despite all the cold, the exhaust and sometimes the pain when something happens, I love to climb mountains because I feel that I disconnect from the rest of the world by being in the pure nature, and living the different type of life and habits that we have in those conditions, like go far to find water, sleep in a tent, sleeping with the same clothes that you used in the day (even the shoes when it is too cold), the discomfort of the ground, etc. it is a nice type of adventure.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...