jueves, 29 de junio de 2017

my thoughts about being a blogger


I have never made or read a blog before, I barely knew what it is, but with this subject I learned how to do one and I liked it, it is interesting to have a space in the internet where you can talk about anything and give an opinion and comment different things, it gives you a lot of possibilities, and it specially this class forces you to have an opinion about the things in your life, and I think that is an improvement to the society. In Chile at least, I found a lot of people who doesn’t want to give their opinion and they say that they don’t care when you ask them, and things like this blog helps them express their opinions and thoughts.
What I dislike a little bit about this blog, or this class is that it could be a little bit more separated of the career that we are studying, because we have in the rest of the week architecture (of any other career) in our minds, that doesn’t mean this class must talk also about it.
Don’t get me wrong, I love architecture, but that doesn’t mean that my life is 100% devoted to the career.

And the most difficult thing about writing blogs each week is organize my ideas and thoughts, because when I read the request of the week I already know what I want to write, but I am a bit dispersed and I tend to get away of the theme. And other difficult thing is reading Natalia’s blog, because with that type of letter I can´t read easily jajaja.

7 comentarios:

  1. Architecture all day all night ahaha I agree with you, is kind of interesting do blogs all those weeks

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i have never made a blog too, i like this form to prepare us.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also think that is a different and funnier way to express opinions :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think the same about blogs, anyone can write their opinion and don't have to hide what they want to say.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you Franco. It's important for people to have an opinion and also to be informed.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I AGREE WITH YOU, IT IS IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH OTHERS OUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS TO IMPROVE HUMAN RELATIONS.
    ALSO IT IS TRUE THAT NATALIA´S BLOG IT WAS TOO DIFFICULT TO READ IT, BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF LETTER SHE USES.

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...