miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2018

Post 2:From Barcelona to Madrid


The best holidays I’ve had so far took place when I was a child. I went to Barcelona with my parents when I was 4 years old, and we stayed there for 5 years. I don’t count those 5 years like holidays because I went to school there, but in one of those years (I don’t remember exactly) we went from Barcelona to Madrid in a rented car with my parents and grandparents. We took 2 days to get to Madrid, because we stopped at every town and tourist area we found.
In Spain there are no earthquakes, so almost every monument and castle that was built in Spain still stands, so we visited a lot of castles and ruins like Segóbriga, a ruin of an ancient roman city, or Morella, a city with huge walls around it.
I loved this holidays because of two things: I love castles and ruins from the middle Ages, and Spain has a lot of them, like Tossa de Mar or Morella. And also because I was travelling with my family by car, so those two days we spend them travelling from town to town visiting a lot of new and interesting places.



3 comentarios:

  1. wow that sounds really cool! so interesting to know about the monuments and castles still standing, hope to go one day to see by myself

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've always wanted to visit Spain. I think that this country have a lot of culture to show us

    ResponderBorrar
  3. it must be beautiful to visit that place

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...