miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

Post 3:My favorite hobby


What is my hobby?
What do I like of this hobby?
For how long do I have this hobby?

When we talk about hobbies, I have to say that I don’t have just one hobby. I don’t like to do the same thing always; I get bored easily so I change very often my hobbies. However, ever since I was a child, I liked watching movies and TV shows. Usually the genres I liked most were the fantastic ones, especially when I was younger, I liked movies of superheroes or castles, dragons and knights. And as I said, I changed from one to the other in a short time, for example one week I loved movies like The Lord of the Rings, and later I liked Pirates of the Caribbean.

When I grew up, I started watching a lot more movies from different genres, like the scary movies or more realistic TV shows. Right now for example my favorite shows are Game of Thrones and Merlí, and my favorite movies are the ones directed by Quentin Tarantino.

I like to watch movies or shows because of many reasons. First, I like the fantastic ones because there is the possibility to show you an amazing world without limits. And also I like the more realistic TV shows because they are a closer image to the reality, and you can learn one or two things when you watch them. I also think that is not very difficult to have this hobby, now you can watch TV shows almost anywhere with your cellphone. Sometimes, I can even watch a movie while I work for the University, especially if I have already watched it.



3 comentarios:

  1. i agree! same happen to me, love all those kind of movies and show, The lord of the rings is just wonderful and the scary movies are kinda funny to watch but i like them

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi! Well, I'm not very well to watch Tv or movies but I think "Game of thrones" is really good!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Game of Thrones is too long to start watching it now: c

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...