martes, 18 de diciembre de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate studies


When I think of postgraduate studies I first think that I must finish my career and then think of what I want to do next. Of course, we all need to have plans to the future, and I have, but I also think that those plans can change a lot in time, so maybe in the future I will not be an architect and will be something entirely different, no one knows.
Anyway, I would like to have postgraduate studies in another country, because I like a lot to know different countries and cultures, especially in architecture. I would like to specialize in architectural design because that is what I most like about architecture, the fact that you can use your imagination to create a building.
If I can study postgraduate course in other country, I would like it to be a part-time course, so I can also work to pay my stay in there. Also, I would love to study in Europe, because I think that architecture in there is much more developed than it is here, and there are the best countries to study architecture.
A problem thing about postgraduate studies, especially in other countries at least for me is the cost. Even in here is very expensive to study in a university and even more so if it is in a foreign country.

1 comentario:

  1. I also think there are too many things to do before thinking about graduate studies

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...