jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

the most important thing in my life

The most important thing to me is my family, with who i have always had a nice relationship and we are very united. I am talking about my family circle, not my familiars because with them the relation is a little bit different. My parents are still married and very in love with each other. And I also have two little brothers, Benito who is 5 years old and Rocio who is 4 years old.

One of the things I like of my family is that I have different kind of relations with each member of the family.with my father we used to play video games together (even if my mother didn’t like it), with my mother we think very similar and we have the same musical taste, and with my brother and sister we play imagining fantastic stories and playing with our pets, who I also count as members of this family our many pets, we have three dogs (one for each son) named Fiona, Farkas and Bolita, and two cats named Homero and Elsa.

7 comentarios:

  1. ow, your story it´s so cute, I like the relationship that you have with your family because in other families some members hate each other members. i respect you

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Your family looks so happy! I think it's neat that you each have your own dog, which one is yours?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. it is too tender your relationship with all of the members of your family! i would like to have little siblings, but i only have one of 17 :(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It's very nice that you hace that "kind" of relationship with your family, it's hard to happen. I mean.. playing video games with your father? WOW

    ResponderBorrar
  5. How nice that your family is the most important, after all they are the ones who will always be there to support you, and you to them.
    Enjoy with them :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. really nice story, it must be fun being the big brother :)

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...