miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018

Post 5: My future job


First I have to say I haven’t thought too much about what kind of work I would like to have, yet.
One thing is for sure: I will be an architect. Since I started studying this career I knew that I was in the right place. The thing I like more about architecture is the creative part, the fact that you can, and must, put all your imagination in a project.
That is why between all the things that an architect can do, I would like to do architectural design. I imagine myself in an architecture office working with other professionals, and other architects as well, in a massive project. I would like to design huge unique buildings destined to be apartments, public buildings, offices, etc.
I don’t like much the other options like urbanism or buildings renewal. I don’t like the first because I think that it is very difficult to design at that scale and it is even more so to make sure your project will be built. And on the other hand I don’t like to renovate buildings because I think it is an obstacle to work with something that is already built, I prefer to design everything from the beginning.
Obviously I would like to earn a lot of money, I would be very happy, but money isn’t a problem for me. The only thing I want is to have enough money to live a peaceful life. The things I would love to have at work is enough salary, free time and a flexible schedule.
This image is from a huge residential project, located in New York and designed by Bjarke Ingels, and it is my favorite project.


2 comentarios:

  1. so ool. i think that it´s really impressive to feel that you are in the right place doing what you really like, continue like that

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...