miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Post 7: How has been my life at FAU so far?


Since I got to university my life has changed a lot in every possible way. First, at school I didn’t have to study too hard in order to get a good grade. I didn’t have great grades but they weren’t bad either. But when I started the university the changes were impressive. I needed to study three times more to get the minimum grade to pass. It was the first time that my studies occupied 100 percent of my life. And with this came another change. I was very surprised about the new life that I had, it was a life with nothing else than architecture. I know that in almost every university and every career it is the same, but no one has been prepared for this.

All of these helped me to grow up in many different ways. Now I have to organize my time and all the things I have to do. When I am not able to do everything that the university demands, I have to make my own priorities, I have to take the responsibility for that.

All of these sound like these two years have been horrible for me. However, besides all the new responsibilities, I had a lot of new friends, and a more mature friendship with them.

Also, I like this new responsibilities and challenges that the university life has, because with them I gain a lot of experience and I get more and more independent, and I like that. Despite all the bad things, I enjoy a lot my university life.



3 comentarios:

  1. I really understand you! I feel the same this year but I'm happy haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You have to absorb the good things and be patience, next year you dont have to study that hard :)

    ResponderBorrar

Post 11: Saving the planet

About global warming, I think that we have never been worse, everywhere there are news and studies about how the environments all around t...